Calling the Cloud API requires selecting the correct Base URL (used constructing the full URL of the endpoint) and have a valid access key.
- Log in to the Docmosis Cloud console.
- Check that you are in the desired account and environment.
- Click on "API" in the side panel. This will display a page with "API Access" and "API Keys" tabs.
- The "API>API Access" tab shows a list of the available processing locations and the corresponding Base URLs. Calls to the API should start with the Base URL that matches the preferred processing location.
- Navigate to the "API>API Keys" tab to find the access keys associated with the current environment.
Note: API Access Keys are environment-specific. It's important to ensure you have the selected correct combination of environment and processing location when calling the API.