Calling the Cloud API requires selecting the correct Base URL (used constructing the full URL of the endpoint) and have a valid API Access Key.
- Log in to the Docmosis Cloud Console.
- Check that you are in the desired Account and Environment.
- Click on "API" in the side panel. This will display a page with "API Access" and "API Keys" tabs.
- The "API>API Access" tab shows a list of the available Processing Locations and the corresponding Base URLs. Calls to the API should start with the Base URL that matches the preferred Processing Location.
- Navigate to the "API>API Keys" tab to find the Access keys associated with the current Environment.
Note: API Access Keys are environment-specific. It's important to ensure you have the selected correct combination of Environment and Processing Location when calling the API.