This manual is intended to be a complete reference for software developers responsible for connecting to the Tornado web service REST-based API.
This manual covers:
- Key concepts: Character encoding, fonts and storage of templates and documents.
- API fundamentals, response codes and messages.
- Using the "render" service to generate documents.
- Render parameters for controlling development/production modes, watermarks, pdf tagging and emailing.
- Options for sending image data or dynamically sourcing images from a URL.
- Other API services like: ping, status and get template structure.
- and much more...