This manual is intended to be a complete reference for template authors responsible for designing Docmosis templates.
Designing a template is a combination of:
- formatting and laying out the document using the features of a word processor such as Microsoft Word or LibreOffice Writer.
- including the special Docmosis syntax within the template to control the injection of data when generating a document.
This manual focuses on the second point. You will find instructions on how to:
- Insert text or images into the: body; headers and footers
- Conditionally add or remove any content
- Inject repeating data in to tables, bullet lists and numbered lists
- Modify formatting during document generation based on the data
- Dynamically insert images, barcodes or watermarking
- Perform calculations and format numbers and dates
- and much more...